We understand that the current situation might still worry you and we would therefore like to update you about what we are doing in order to make your stay as pleasant and as safe as possible. At our hotel the situation around the coronavirus is being closely monitored. This is of upmost importance for you as our guest and of course, our valued employees. We are currently paying extra attention to the hygiene within our hotel and our employees are well informed and instructed on how to handle the current situation. We are working according to a protocol, which includes possible scenarios and desired actions. In our hotel we are following the instructions of the Dutch government and follow the below stated guidelines and adjustments so that you can safely enjoy your stay with us. Good to know, guests of Mother Goose are not required a corona entry pass.
- Daily health check for employees and arriving guests.
- Promote online check-in to prevent it from being too busy at the front office and to limit contact in general. In addition, we will make sure all remaining front office transactions are contactless.
- Guests and employees are required to disinfect their hands upon arrival and repeat the procedure regularly whilst being inside the hotel. Of course, we provide the necessities.
- Everyone should keep 1.5 meter distance, unless being accompanied by family members.
- No handshakes, high fives or cuddles, but always big smiles.
- Our hotel is cashless, you can pay by credit or debit card only.
When you book the Best Available Rate via our own website you can cancel your reservation up to 48 hours prior to your arrival date with no incurred costs. So no need to worry when making future plans!
Example: you’ve made a reservation for a stay on March the 14th, 2022. You can cancel your reservation with no incurred costs up to March the 11th, 2022, 23:59 CET.
The above does not apply when booking the non-refundable rate. Should you wish to cancel your reservation with us? Please get in touch so we can discuss the possible options with you. If you have booked through a third party, please get in touch with them as their cancellation policy will apply.
If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Team Mother Goose